I bought quite a few items- totaling about $300. Only 1 item actually fit, and I like it.

The others are completely ill fitting. My bust is 43" so I bought the XXL size because they said it would fit bust size 44" to 48" (each item is different). And the fabric in most cases did not have much give. I told them I wanted to return and they gave me a ticket number and said they would refund 60%.

I took it to the postal store and the CHEAPEST shipping was $150. Yikes. So I went back to Modlily and told them they should send me a return shipping label since their size charts are defective. They told me to send them pictures of the garment measurements.

I did- showing that most measured 20" across-Short of the stated 44" size (should be a little larger than 44 if it's going to fit a 44, right?) BTW- all the items I bought were intended to be loose fitting baggy clothes. Their response was to say that they would give me some compensation and I could keep the clothes and resell them. I don't have time to re-sell clothes. Still working with them to try to get resolution.

I would have kept the clothes if they had even come close to fitting. Why don't they just fix their sizing charts?

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments