Whatever you do, don't shop from this company. I placed an almost $300.00 order and paid for expedited shipping.

After several complaints about how long it was taking to get my clothes, I finally received them after a 33 day wait. Not having very high expectations after the delivery fiasco and my experience with customer service, I was dreading seeing the actual product. Cheap, not a thing like the photos, and made for a woman no taller than 5'2". I am 6' tall.

A comical experience trying those close on. Colors are off, materials are different; a complete marketing lie. I am currently in the process of trying to get a refund. My guess is that I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

The company sends no return shipping label, and makes you get their permission - which they seem very unlikely to give - to send the clothes back. My customer service response most recently was that the clothes are made for Aisian women!

This company is a joke. Do yourself a favor and learn from my mistake and take your business elsewhere - fast!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I just had the same exact experience with them. Complete loss of money.

Not one item is as advertised. Horrible company.

Modlily Reviews