1.4

I Anxiously awaited the delivery of my pink and grey cardigan I ordered. When it came I took it out of the package and immediately was appalled.

The lapel was 2 sided and aprox 1" short of one of the fabrics on the top corner with frayed edges. The stitching around the edge of cardigan, where it ran short, instead of re-doing it, they just added another 1 inch piece to bridge the gap "on the Lapel". Found 2 spots where fabric was not pulled in far enough so I have 2 nice holes where the fabric should be under the binding of the trim. This Item was not made with pride of workmanship AT ALL!

I was going to return it but after reading all the nightmare issues others have run across trying to do so, I will take the $40.00 loss, see if I can salvage it by creative sewing and NEVER, EVER ,EVER, order from this site again. Consider me a VERY, VERY UNHAPPY PERSON they stole money from.

This company does not inspect there merchandise after it is made. No way!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Cardigan.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Modlily Cons: Strongly disliked, Unable to contact for return address, Over priced cheap material.

• Return Policy Ripoff