Two dresses I ordered from MODLILY and paid £60.00 for arrived but ... they were nothing like the pictures - nor were they as described.

They were very badly made; using a cheap flimsy material; and they were 4 inches smaller than stated in their Size Chart. I advised them and requested a Prepaid Returns Label be sent since I'd received goods NOT AS DESCRIBED. They apologised but urged that I keep them and they would send a £20.00 Refund as a way of compensation. I declined!

I made a Claim via PayPal. Opening a Case under their "Buyers Protection" scheme. After a couple of weeks - they today informed ...." Payment will be Refunded in Full - as long as I return them ". To return them to Shanghai costs £80.00 postage !!!

I've heard of 'Scams' - but never dreamt I'd got caught up when placing my order.

I feel sad for Brides who have ordered beautiful looking Wedding Dresses - only to receive rubbish ! I just thank God that it was £60.00 I've lost - and not £600.00 or £6.000.00 even.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: COMPLETE & UTTER SCAM.

Comments