Update by user Jan 15, 2017

Buyer BEWARE. I have learned my lesson with these companies advertising on Facebook.

Most are Chinese. Rosegal, Modlilly, Rotita LinkShe, Dresslily all have similar websites. They have cute ads, but when you get the clothes, they are not like the photo (most often), the sizes are very WACKY! Even the X-large tend to be tiny.

The fabrics are like upholstery remnants. They are thick, rough, and should not be used for clothing. Also, if you don't like the product, it is impossible to get a refund or send it back. I was just ripped off for the second time.

In order to send it back, you have to pay for return shipping and international taxes. In other words, that would cost more than the garment. I am done with these companies. I have lost money twice.

Never again!!!

Don't say I didn't tell you so! :-)

Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2017

DO NOT BUY FROM MODLILY!!!!!!! Buyer BEWARE.

I have learned my lesson with these companies advertising on Facebook. Most are Chinese. Rosegal, Modlily, Rotita LinkShe, Dresslily all have similar websites. They have cute ads, but when you get the clothes, they are not like the photo (most often), the sizes are very WACKY!

Even the X-large tend to be tiny. Also, if you don't like the product, the customer service is HORRIBLE and it is almost impossible to get a refund or send it back. I was just ripped off for the second time. In order to send it back, you have to pay for return shipping and international taxes.

Never again!!! Don't say I didn't tell you so!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Modlily Cons: Products.