Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Resolved
1.9

Ordered a bathing suit. THEY SENT THE WRONG ONE! Not even remotely similar to the one I ordered. Contacted them about it and I've been going back and forth with them. "send us a pic of the one you ordered". I did that, then I get "send us a pic of the wrong one that you received" I did that! Then "would you like a refund?" Yes, I replied. NOW I get another email, "We will refund you 15% do you agree?" WTH??? NOOOOOO! I replied. I want 100% refund since it's not MY FAULT that you sent the wrong one. I threatened to contact my attorney and dispute the charge on my card. Let's see what they say now. I am not backing down from this one. They just don't know me. I will be their worst nightmare.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Modlily Pros: Affordable prices.

Modlily Cons: Customer service, Wont give full refund, Offers small percentage of refund, Are scammers.

• Won t Five Full Refund

Comments

Wow, I am literally going through the exact same thing with Modlily but my ticket has literally been going on for FOUR months now and they tried to pull the same *** with me about trying to give me 15% off of my next purchase...I said HECK NO!!! They have been going back and forth with me.

I even sent the wrong items back to them and have sent them full proof of everything. They only difference between your situation and mine is that I ordered and paid for two different swimsuit and some other items. I have done every single thing that they requested out of me and I have 100% full proof of everything. I even contacted my attorney whom has now gotten an attorney from China involved.

My bank, attorney, and myself have tried to reach them vigorously through out the course of these past four months. They have officially stolen my money and committed fraud. I also just wrote a review on here about an hour ago. They truly are the worst company in the world!!!

There are soooo many bad reviews on here for their company. They should truly be ashamed of themselves.

Dantavious

They only refunded me $6.30 whan I paid $25+. I will mark it resolved BUT let it be known that I will NEVER EVER EVER order from then again.

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

Dantavious
@Bertie

No thank you. I have a LONG list of replies to my ticket that I did submit.

Your company had me going back and forth for almost two months. I requested numerous times for a return authorization which I got NONE.

You ended up ONLY refunding me $6 US dollars!

Modlily Reviews