For a Christmas event, I ordered two tops. I ordered them on November 24, 2016.

I ordered my tops early in case I had to exchange either top. It is now, January, 11, 2017 and still no merchandise. I have sent at least six emails, and have done live chat at least the same amount of times, no answer from anybody that represents that company. They give a phone number that immediately says" the person you want to speak with can't take your call, leave a message and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours", a call never comes.

When ordering I paid for standard shipping. It says it ships world wide, but there is nothing on the site stating your item is coming directly from China. For those of you that are not getting a full refund, call your bank, tell them you want to dispute the charges, they will credit your credit card and then they will contact the company. Should you ever receive your items, and decide to keep them, the bank will recharge your account.

Everyone should contact BBB, and file a formal complaint with consumer attorney general. I plan to post my ordeal on Facebook, a heads up for what often happens if you shop from Modlilly.

Waiting almost Two months for an order to reach you and with no way to speak with a person, unless you are placing an order, is something the consumer Attorney General should hear about. Enough complaints, they will shut this site down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Modlily Cons: Huge lack of customer service, Awful.

• scamming customers
  • Never Received My Dresses
  • Lt49873900cn

Comments

Before you read anything from Modlilly, read their complaint page. They let you order, never do they say your item is made and shipped from China.

It took over 45 days for my tops to arrive. The top that needs to be returned has no size tag, nor that it was made in China. To return things, you have to pay postage there and back. You will get about 60% of a refund.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and with Consumer Attorney General. I refuse to pay for postage to and fro, my muchandise that I paid to be here in 5-7 days, didn't come until January 13th. This site is a site that should be shut down. You are on your own once you place your order.

You won't be able to get timely updates on your order. According to my tracking order, my package sat in Chicago from December 1, until it was delivered on the 13- or 14th. My mailing address was not on the package. They sent it to my zip code and somehow the post office was able to get my number and call me.

I downloaded an app for tracking packages from over seas. They could get no updates, except to please be patient. Please pass the word that Modlilly is an over seas operation, goods are made and shipped from China. I'm still upset, one of my tops was for a Christmas and I thought that by ordering it 11-24-2016, it would be here in plenty of time.

Now Modlilly wants my phone number so they can call me. They are a fraud.

I'm glad you posted your review. I looked at the reviews on their website and they were all good but the English was poor so I had a feeling that the reviews came from inside their company.

Modlily Reviews