1.6

I ordered 3 dresses in XL then a 4 th dress also XL. I received all 4 dresses in XS.

Modlilly would not let me return them, would not let me exchange them - said the shipping would cost too much - offered me a 50 % refund and keep the dresses but I said No. Should have taken the 50 % because they then had the credit on my charge account reversed so that I have ended up paying for the full price for dresses that do not fit and never will fit me. The quality of these dresses is not very good but mostly its the size that is so off. They all SAY XL but the size is truly a XS.

Don't buy from China and don't buy from ModLIlly other reviews - - - I COULD NOT CONTACT THIS COMPANY, THEY DID NOT RETURN CALLS, EMAILS BOUNCED BACK UNABLE TO DELIVER, AND OVER 3 THOUSAND ON LINE COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM FOR THIS EXACT THING ALSO FOR DAMAGED AND SUB STANDARD MERCHANDISE IS WHAT CAUSED ME TO DEMAND MY MONEY BACK FROM THEM. I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU ARRIVED AT THIS CONCLUSION. I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS MODLILY CO IN CHINA. THEY OFFER AN EASY 30 DAYS MONEY BACK BUT THEN DO NOT SHIP FOR 30 DAYS AND DENY THE REFUND AS NOT TIMELY.

'GO BACK TO THIS REVIEW. THEY ARE FRAUD This many complaints is way above the usual amount for a decent company. 2,100 MODLILY complaints and reviews @ Pissed Consumer modlily.pissedconsumer.com Modlily complaints about customer service and product quality. Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!!.

Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website ModLily Reviews - 365 Reviews of Modlily.com | SiteJabber www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.modlily... ModLily reviews 365 reviews Write a Review. modlily.com 25%. Categories: Discount Shopping, Fashion Accessories, Womens Clothing.

Tel: 001-213 - 9851052 service ... Women's Fashion Clothing,Tops,Dresses Shop-MODLILY www.modlily.com Modlily - Do not order from them!, Review 797538 | Complaints www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/modlily

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: marked XL but size was XS .

Modlily Cons: Wrong size of dress, Unable to use xs size i ordered xl.

Comments

I bought 2 slacks, 3 blouses, a swim suit and a hoodie. None of them fit!

I ordered according to their size chart, XL but everything was at least 2 to three sizes to small. I was instructed via email to return to China at my own expense!

Way to expensive and knowing It was unlikely I'd get my money back I gave everything to my 13 yr old niece who wares size sm in clothes bought in the USA this company is a total rip off. Save your hard earned money don't order from them!

Modlily Reviews