Does this look anything like what was ordered? Waste of my money.

They will not refund nor accept that this was garbage. I have to write 100 words here so here I go....words words words words words words Does this look anything like what was ordered? Waste of my money. They will not refund nor accept that this was garbage.

I have to write 100 words here so here I go....words words words words words words Does this look anything like what was ordered? Waste of my money. They will not refund nor accept that this was garbage. I have to write 100 words here so here I go....words words words words words words Does this look anything like what was ordered?

Waste of my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

No, it does not. The outfit/dress you received looks nothing like the one for sale in the seller's photo and you have every right to return the dress for a refund.

(Easy to do if you purchased on eBay - item is not as pictured.) I wish I could help! It's JD's opinion that the dress was "obviously designed to be worn by a slimmer, shorter, more petite lady". Really JD? Obviously?

Maybe in your opinion....but, that's not a fact, and not necessarily true. Considering it's a fact female models are typically 5'9"-6' tall, it's more likely the model wearing the dress is tall, not short. Also, considering it's a fact that long full dresses/skirts on short, petit women are not flattering, it's more likely the dress was not designed for smaller women. JD, if you think the dress looks different because it was designed for a different body type, you are wrong.

The dress the lady received looks different, because it is different. That's a fact, not an opinion. The fact is -The necklines are different, the front openings are different. The model's dress buttons at a clean neckline, 5 buttons spaced down the long front opening of dress/top, front opening extends several inches below the model's ***.

The dress received has a wide loose neckline, 5 buttons close together down the short front opening of dress/top, front opening of dress/top is a few inches, ending inches above the model's bustline. The fact is - The model's skirt is full/very gathered, with a straight hem and almost to the ankle. The skirt of the dress received has a handkerchief hemline (almost a hi lo hemline), hemmed to a few inches below knee The fact is - The dress pictured has a long (@ mid calf) "tent" top with a hi lo hemline that's at least 4 times wider around the bottom. The dress received has a top that goes to few inches below the fingertips, with straight side seams and a handkerchief/square hem and few inches.

Instead of asking the seller for a refund because dress is "bad quality", try explaining that it is not what you ordered, not as pictured, not as described. It's deceptive advertising, and that's against the law in this country. The seller won't have a leg to stand on. "Bad quality" isn't the problem - it's not what you ordered, period.

I have had this happen SO many times with clothing items from China...dresses and swim suits with intricate, detailed, beautiful prints; nothing like the items I receive, which are similar but very plain and very ugly.

Write back if you want, maybe I can help. Good luck

Obviously not. It could not be made only for petite person.

The hem on the skirt is handkerchief and in ad it is straight across. The tunic top has a vague attempt at handkerchief but is not even close. On the ad it is most definitely a handkerchief hem and is much longer.

The sleeves are the only part that seems to being close to the ad and I am not sure they are right. This is a blatant case of false advertising or else it is extremely poor quality.

It's obviously designed to be worn by a slimmer, shorter, more petite lady.

Modlily Reviews