1.6

This company sent what I ordered timely. One suit was perfect but the other needed to be returned. I went to their website expecting an Amazon type return but that was not even close. I had to send an email, then wait for an email saying my return ticket was accepted. WTF? It better be! Then I got these ridiculous return instructions.

Here Are Our Return Instructions:

8555 Tonnelle Avenue, Unit 301, North Bergen, New Jersey 07047 United States

Consignee: Chen Wei

Once you have returned it, please pay attention to below and send necessary information to us.

1. Please write your RMA number on the package(RMA number = 10414418 )

2. After return, please send us the return tracking number and shipping company or the photo of the postal receipt by ticket.

3. We will issue a full refund of the returned items after we verified the package is on the way back.

4. If you return by USPS, please select NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED to make sure package delivered successfully.

5. Please do not mail any envelopes to the return address. We will discard it automatically.

This is ridiculous! If you miss one step they discard it and don't refund your money. I tried to get some help on their Facebook page through private chat and was assured that I would be helped asap but all I got was a message with the same information posted above! This company is a scam. I will never order from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Modlily Pros: One suit that i bought.

• Exchange And Resolution
  • Modlily Scam
  • Modlily China

Comments

Same problem ..no invoice in package ..very difficult to return items I live in Bergen county so I will deliver myself !!

Modlily Reviews