3.0

June 8, 2017 I placed an order for two swimsuits, with the intent of keeping the one that fits and return the other. They arrived in good time, and on June 20, I attempted to contact them via their site's "Online Chat" link, but was redirected to an email service.

I have yet to get a response to the email I sent through that link. Ultimately, I contacted them via Facebook Messenger about returning the one. Several days later, they responded by asking questions (asking for information I'd already sent) without giving me an address or information necessary for returning.

The "customer service" has been painfully slow and aggravating, and I want to return everything and be done with them. I believe that they are delaying contact so that the 30 day return period will expire and disqualify this return request.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Modlily Pros: Speed, Price.

Modlily Cons: Return process, Customer service, Communication, Have no way of contacting anyone for refund, No mailing address available.

• Modlily Sucks
  • No Way Of Contacting

Comments

Mod lily is a Chinese sweat shop. Buy American.

Modlily Reviews