London, England

I received my order today and I am so disappointed, as it`s very cheaply made with unfinished stitching and hems hanging down. All 3 products are tiny and no where near the size that I ordered as I ordered all 3 items in size XL.

Very annoyed as I wanted these for my holidays and I cannot get the website to accept my email address to allow me to raise a ticket to apply to return these and get a refund.

I feel like I will never get my money back and even if by some miracle they do allow me to return them, they will deduct 30% of the total order value for postage and handling fees.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Modlily Pros: Look of clothes on ad.

Modlily Cons: Quality of products, Have no way of contacting anyone for refund, Return system and misrepresentation of dress advertised, Huge lack of customer service.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,