Memphis, Tennessee
1.9

I purchased 3 jumpsuits in plus size. First of all I am a size 14/16.

I ordered a 3x or 4x didn't fit. I ordered it again in 5 x. OMG it was worse. Also ordered a dress was too tight up top.

I will say this if ur a skinny minny then ur fine. Other than that don't ordered because what you see on the pictures are totally different when you get it. I had to give my purchases away. The sizes are not right at all.

Don't repeat don't waste your money like I did. I don't have any pictures to show but I am a verified customer.

The clothes looked good, that's the trick but don't buy you will be very disappointed. The quality of the clothes are cheap!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Modlily Pros: Look of clothes on ad.

Modlily Cons: Garment was not as advertsed.

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,