Cypress, Texas

I purchased a bathing suit from modlily and have yet to receive the package, in fact it still hasn't shipped. They promptly processed my payment the same day as my purchase and sent me an email stating it would be shipped in 1-4 days.

That was well over a month ago. I am now in the process of working with my bank to have the charges reversed for the item i purchased and haven't received.

Seems to be a recurring theme with the company, shame on me for not looking at the multitude of reviews before purchasing. And the phone number listed on their own website is out of order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Modlily Cons: That i still dont have my order.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Why dies this complaint site allow these pop up ads for the very same inferior rip off web sites that everyone is complaining about. All these sites that end with "lily" are the same awful service, product, & quality.

Please tell me how you contacted them? I ordered a bathing suit 6 weeks ago an never received it n they took my money also

Modlily Reviews