1 Buyer beware. You will lose your money if you return 8/17/17 The sizes run extremely small.

When trying to return, it takes forever to finally get through. I returned my items, $82 worth, seven weeks ago and still haven't seen the refund. They have no phone number to call. You press the live chat and all that is is answers to commonly asked questions.

I can't even say terrible customer service because there is no customer service!! Give your $$ to a panhandler. It will get better use!! 2 Same as Rosegal 8/19/17 They are a scam and ripoff.

Can't return without a hassle and clothes run small - you need a 5x if you are a normal 16. Not worth dealing with these Chinese wackos 3 SIZE CHART 8/15/17 You use the standard response to everyone which doesn't solve the problem most have!!!!

Yes, you have a size chart, however, IT IS VERY INACCURATE!!!!!! Never will I order from you again!!!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Modlily Cons: Unable to contact company rep dresses wrong size.

Comments

Quit buying cheap Chinese junk.

Totally agree, awful company, no customer service. Sent item back and only able to get a 50% return on the money.

Buyer beware. Charts are way off.

The bathing suit I bought was huge on top, and I mean huge. The bottom was okay but could not wear because of the top.

Modlily Reviews