I ordered what looked to be a cute oversized-look dress - what I got was completely different. The reviews on their website are all positive, anyone notice that?

The fabric was a cheap, thick scratchy polyester. The craftsmanship was terrible. I think even my own sewing skills are better than that (and I don't sew often). Also, I normally wear a size 10-12.

I ordered an extra-large. Oh my gosh, still too tight. I know these are cheap prices- should've known better.

The old saying, "you get what you pay for" applies here. I was so disappointed on many levels.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Machele

Purchasing any kind of apparel without trying it on is not wise as most of the stuff is made in some foreign land very cheaply and sold here for drastically marked-up prices. The profit margin on apparel is even more than that for furniture.

Your best bet is to buy apparel locally where you can actually touch, feel and try on the article. Now you know.

Modlily Reviews