I ordered and payed $1.99 extra for items to be SHIPPED "generally in 6 - 10 days". Perfect.

SO I thought. Most companies of integrity honor that OR contact the customer to advise and see if they need to cancel. Well...I placed the order on 3/16 and it is now 3/30 and the items are now just being processed. And that suddenly came up only after my attempts to seek answers regarding order.

The items have not even shipped. That makes the items now useless to me. Customer service? Forget it.

There is "live chat". Not really.

Their phone number is nonfunctioning. Think I have been scammed.Calling credit card company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Modlily Cons: Not having received items and more.

Comments

No customer service!!! Ordered a dress It took over a month to get it.

Came directly from China. Material not what the dress on the website stated also I ordered a larger dress than I usually wear and it didn't fit. The dress That I received is a two toned color not what it showed on the website. Have tried to contact this co and emails come back as underivable Phone number also not good.

Stopped payment on my credit card.

Should of looked at reviews before using them. Beware!!!!

Modlily Reviews