They charged my credit card over a month ago, but still no order received. The response to my "ticket" was that I should keep waiting! I'm wondering if anyone actually receives any merchandise ordered from this site. The customer service is non-existent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Modlily Cons: Have not recieved product, Bad cs, Charged credit card immediately without delivering product.

Comments

Do not order from this company. The clothes are defective and modlily will not send you an address so that you can return the items.

You can contact them through their website, but they will not respond back especially if you want to return something and get your money back.

I having a difficulty time getting them to respond back to me. I want to return the items and get a refund.

Same story. Wish I had read here first.

Ordered on 11/17...no merchandise and just a 'please wait' answer. Then, 'we'll give you small refund for credit on our site'.

WHY on earth would I want that when I never get what I ordered? Avoid them at all costs.

Modlily Reviews