Greenwood, South Carolina
2.0

I placed my order on November 1st, 2015 and it's almost the end of the month (November 25th, 2015) and I have still not received the items purchased. This is very poor customer service!!

I will not be purchasing anything from this site again and will recommend that no one else purchase anything from there either.

I wish I would've read the online reviews before placing my order because I would not have wasted my time nor money!! I would've found that the company had poor customer service, slow delivery time, and that their products are of poor quality and not as advertised on their site.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, Slow order processing and delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Modlily Pros: Look of clothes on ad, Webpage, That its cheap, Photographs of the products.

Modlily Cons: Processing time for order, Way they handled my complaint, Delivery time.

• slowest delivery
  • Slow Processing Time

Comments

I've got a similar situation, I ordered a few things and nothing yet. I've ordered from other cheep sites like the and they took a while but the stuff got there and when I emailed I was responded to right away.

This I get nothing