1.5

I placed my order on April 2 - shipped on April 7 and still have not received my order on April 20. I try to track my order and there is no information showing.

This is really SAD!!! Totally not happy with this experience. Going to contact my credit card company and report them... Tried to find a number to call and it is in China.

Never knew that I was placing my order with a company from China.

This is the most horrible experience that I have ever had with ordering from the internet. Do not do business with this company if you value your money and if you want your order in a reasonable amount of time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order takes forever to be shipped..

Modlily Cons: Took my money but still dont have products.

• Pissed At Mod Lily

Comments

Well at least they shipped yours! I ordered on April 9th and as of today April 20th they still have not even shipped!!!!

I even tried to send emails when the said to open a ticket for a inquiry and they always come back as undeliverable email

Last time I ever deal with this terrible company again! I guess we get what we pay for when we buy cheap!!

@anonymous

As I found out this morning from there supposedly customer service they issue a tracking number for the item before the item is ever in the US. At least I think that is what there trying to say there English is terrible and there.

The only thing they seem to know is "wait more days get it. Please update few days later" I will never order from them again.

Modlily Reviews