I bought the long sleeve turndown collar button closure denim jacket size xxl at the end of march. I was charged $31.50 which pay pal paid you.

I haven't received it and I never received a confirmation # or any emails. Please check into this for me and get back to me as soon as possible. I think I said what I had to say but if you want 100 words; I have never bought anything from dress lily before this. I shop on line quite often and I have never experienced any problems.

I wasn't sure if this was just a problem with me or have others had the same experience so I went to your customer comments and it seems like a lot of people have had bad experiences with your company. I wish I had read those comments first because I would have never ordered anything from you. But I did; and I called and left 3 messages at the number that was listed to dress lily and have not received a call back. Naturally I am very upset over this and I hope you will rectify this problem.

I will however contact Consumer Fraud if I don't here back from you very soon. Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Need Customer Service
  • Bad Customer Sevice

Comments

Not happy been 3 weeks for a outfit...7 to 10 Days for delivery..please get my money back to me or outfit....or i will report you....called you get no answer

I am having the same problem.I can't even submit a ticket. They tell me the order # is wrong but thats what they gave me. Never again!!

Modlily Reviews