Update by user Dec 19, 2016

I have e-mailed modlily.com to start the process of returning this ugly cheap shirt, and I expect to have a battle on my hands.

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2016

I've seen many photos on Facebook promoting this company. Do NOT deal with them!

If it's the same site, I ordered some basic items like T-shirts last year for very little money, so I didn't complain when they were flawed, for example, raw seams and cheap material. A few weeks ago, I ordered a red long sleeved shirt with bow details on the back that they were heavily promoting. It looked nice in the pictures, and sold for a little over $27.00. For that money, I expected better quality.

After contacting them looking for my shipment, they changed the shipping date several times. When I got it, I actually laughed out loud. It's about six sizes too big--I wear a Medium--and was made with flimsy fabric that looks like it's from 1973. The bows are frayed already, so I don't dare put it in the washer to shrink.

I have contacted them requesting a refund.

Look at the title of this post, and there you have it. $27 is a lot of money for what I got, so I'm settling in for a long process.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shirt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Modlily Cons: Being cheated, Slow delivery and shoddy goods.

• Go To The Mall Instead

Comments

How did you contact them??????

I just got a delivery last week that I do not like at ALL!!

I tried to create a ticket and it keeps telling me to enter a correct order number...which I did. phone number does not work.

@Anonymous

Same here. This company needs to be put out of businesss quickly!!!!!

Modlily Reviews