4.0

I was billed 5 times for one order and twice for another order for a total of $773.77 overbilling. The amount of my original order was for $140.47.

The payment confirmation page told me "something went wrong" so I tried again and it billed my card twice. Later, my adult daughter tried to order some items and the confirmation page did the same to her but she tried 5 times at $126.66 each time. I cancelled this order because I did not want her buying things on my card. I have called my bank to dispute the charges and put in a complaint ticking with the Modlily website.

This is the first time I have tried buying something from Modlily. I hope it works out and I get my money back quickly because I really like the looks of the tops I did intend to buy the first time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Website.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Modlily Pros: Items look nice and affordable but i have received them yet.

Modlily Cons: Quality of their payment process.

Comments

Ethelyn

PLEASE file a complaint with econsumer.gov.It's free and they will try to get your money back as well!Our government is tracking these companies that are trying to screw Americans!

Modlily Reviews