Maiden, North Carolina

Swimsuit took over 4 weeks to arrive.DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Size L ordered for size 8 US= a huge top (at least a 12) and bottoms that wouldn't fit an 8 year old child!

Also, assembly was required on the bottoms! The bottoms and 2 stings to attach the sides were just put into the bag with the over-sized top. Ridiculous! The fabric is cheap and I doubt it will survive one washing.

Return policy says I must pay return shipping AND only get a 60% refund. Total RIPOFF! I cannot add a link of the products webpage description because it has since been removed from their website.

I tried to open a ticket on their website, but when I clicked on "returns" it wouldn't let me go any further. Modlily is a total scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We sent your order in the time frame we promised.

The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose.

If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery. Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.

Did you order with paypal. And did you ever get your money back

@Anonymous

I do not think we will get our money back , I've had the same issue, my items came with no invoice whatsoever and it was gonna cost 100 dollars to send back to China .

Contacted them several times and they either don't respond for days or when they do it has nothing to do with my question of how to get a refund!

I think we are dealing with auto generated responses

Modlily Reviews