Campbell, California
2.5

I am very disappointed with the lack of service with this company. I will never purchase from Modlily again. I specifically remember seeing full returns as an advertising feature when deciding whether or not to go with this company.

I am a new mom who was looking for a company to provide bathing suit options for my post-partum body. I ordered two suits in Medium. Neither fit like I hoped they would, so when I asked about the return address, the customer service people stalled (likely trying to get me past the 30 day refund timeframe) and continued to ask me if I checked the sizing properly, etc. as if I was an ***. Yes, I checked the sizing. They fit, but just not in a way made me feel confident.

When I finally got them to give me a refund, they dropped the bomb that I’d only get 60% back in addition to having to pay for the shipping! Are you kidding me?! They claim there is a 40% handling fee! This is the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I thought this company was safe to use, but clearly I was wrong. You’ve lost a customer due to poor customer service and a terrible return policy. Shame on you, Modlily.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Modlily Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments