Colorado Springs, Colorado

this has got to be the worst company for clothes , and the stitching was the worst, and should be shut down just got my order after a month, and I am so so disappointed in the 4 items I bought

I wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered, I spent $70.00 of course the website said to be sure to have the correct sizes and now I know why its almost like clothes were made to order.

the products came from :

Xing Zheng

269 Hu Qing Ping Road MinHangCU

Shanghai Shanghai 201105

China

phone # 13764057788

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Modlily Cons: Over priced cheap material, Sale junk, Sizes.

• Shirts
  • Damaged Goods
  • Size
  • Modlily scam poor delivery

Comments

TOTAL FRAUDS. I WILL CONTACT STATES ATTORNEY TO SHUT THIS SITE DOWN. ORDERED A LEATHER COACH BAG AND RECEIVED SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Complete Rip off. Fraudulent sales of Fake Coach Handbags.

I had to cancel cards. Go through a bunch of hoops to get straightened out. Total junk! Their merchandise is laughable.

The site you go to looks just like Coach bags. Yhey are extremely cheap looking.

This place should be shut down. I am giving the bag i have to police and hoping they get charged with international fraud.

I received shoes from this address, was supposed to get charged 126AUD but was charged 138AUD, the shoe size was also incorrect, tried multiple times to get in touch with the seller and had no response.

SO DISAPPOINTED!!

Bertie

hi

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information.

So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address.

#1204486