Portersville, Pennsylvania
1.1

I BOUGHT 3 BATHING SUITS FROM THEM, IT TOOK ALMOST A MONTH TO RECIEVE IT AND NONE OF THEM FIT. I BOUGHT 2XL AND USUALLY WEAR A LARGE.

IVE WROTE "TICKET" AFTER "TICKET" AND NO ONE RESPONDS. I TRY TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND IT WONT LET ME. IT SAYS TO LEAVE A COMMENT I MUST BUY THE ITEM, I DID, BUT THEY DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY SO THEY BLOCK ME.

NEEDLESS TO SAY IM STUCK WITH 3 SUITS AND HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK OR HOW TO SEND THEM BACK, OH YEA AND IF YOU SEND THEM BACK I GUESS IT GOES TO CHINA SO YOURE OUT ABOUT $80.OO US TO SEND THEM BACK. HORRIBLE

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Modlily Cons: I feel scammed, No phone number, No response to emails, Takes 3 to 4 weeks to get it.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information.

So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address.

Modlily Reviews