1.2

I ordered three dresses from ModLily on 14 November 2016 for Christmas, tonight is 26 December 2016 and I have not received the items. I have sent numerous emails to cancel the order and have my money returned but to no avail.

The tracking number for the items does not work when I attempt to track the items location nor has Modlily offered to assist me in locating the items.

Modlily has not responded concerning the location of the items nor have they refunded my money. I would advise anyone who may be considering ordering from Modlily to do your research, read the reviews and never order from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Modlily Cons: Items never delivered.

Comments

I ordered from Rosewe which must be the same company because they have the same items. I never got my stuff either and I paid for it to be overnight express.

I contacted PayPal and they are refunding me my money. Its a shame because the clothes are nice.

I placed an order and received my item. But did not have that experience with my second order.

Modlily Reviews