After numerous tries to order using their discount and pay through my credit card I was finally able to checkout. Only to find they did not give me my discount and they forced me to pay through PayPal leading me to believe I was using my credit card.

I have since cancelled my PayPal account. {{REDACTED}}

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

What is your address?

I have been calling the contract number I gotten to talk to anyone yet I would like to talk to someone not through email but in person have been trying for weeks now.I went to your return policy online never could get to What I needed so I went to the post office and return it any I need everything that I returned credited back to my account is sent an email asking for one shirt instead your company still sent 2 shirts I wasn't satisfied with none of my orders so I sent all of it back in sent 3 shirt 1skirt and 1 dress .Last year I sent some underwear back called and talk to someone I never opened the package but still didn't get my refund I'm very unsatisfied with your company I don't intend to anything else from your company .Thank you for your prompt attention! Levonia Lockett

I did order a swim suit in June & cancelled the order 5 minutes later when I was told it would take weeks for delivery. My order was not cancelled.

The suit was on the small side so I gave it away. I would never purchase another item from this company especially after reading the reviews.

I never got my discount either, was told to prove who I was with a billing statement, had trouble scanning and getting the proof in there box at the end of your ticket. Company in China and are very stubborn, and a pain in the ***

Finally got the scan to them, took a week, now waiting for them to read it and ship my merchandise. Never deal with them again.

Modlily Reviews