1.7

I ordered a dress in October of this year and it never arrived. Modlily continued telling me that the dress was delivered to my address but it did not.

I have contacted this company many times about this issue and finally gave up. Do yourself a favor. Don't order anything from this *** company. Customer service won't respond to you directly so you have to 'argue' with them on their website which is frustrating.

I wish I had read the reviews before I placed my order because I never would have given them my money.

Thankfully the dress I ordered was little over twenty dollars. I can't post this unless I write 100 words so here goes: Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks Modlily sucks

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Modlily Cons: I do not like my order not being delivered and no refund.

• Terrible Communication
  • No Refund
  • Bad Product Delivery
  • Modlily Sucks

Comments

My issue was never resolved. Modlily has not refunded my money nor sent my order.

I will never order anything from them again. Terrible terrible customer service.

Modlily Reviews