Wembley Park, England
1.2

My Fiancee paid using paypal on the Modlily.com website, for her wedding dress & some bridesmaid dresses.

By her explanation she did not have to confirm delivery address before placing the order as she paid with Paypal so the site automatically used the paypal address on my paypal; which turns out haven't been updated in years.

One would think when someone updates a card (did recently as old one expired) the address updates automatically.

It went to an old address where we moved from in 2012.

This we noticed only when I received a text message that it has been delivered by Yodel. I have only ever received email updates regarding my parcel's status IN A LANGUAGE I THINK IS MANDARIN CHINESE.

I was at the University I'm studying at, My fiancee called me that she haven't received anything, tracked parcel online and it shows to be delivered at our old address.

As it is not very far from the university, on my way home I went to pick it up.

People there said they didn't received it.

Called Yodel, they said someone has signed for it IN MY NAME, AS ME!

I was really shocked to learn that someone who I don't know has used my identity to take my parcel, so I went to Wembley Park police station as THIS IS IDENTITY THEFT!!! They said to wait for the Yodel results.

Yodel did not call me back so I have filed a claim on Paypal where Paypal HAVEN'T ASKED for ANY MORE INFORMATION so I've trusted they work it out w/ Yodel.

They didn't - 2 days later I have received an email saying that Paypal cannot close the case in my favor!!!

I have sent an email to the seller (no answer)

I have been in contact with Yodel, they haven't called me, I had to call them.

They updated me on the progress:

I quote:

"They will investigate, they will call me because the driver and I will go to the adress with a manager/ leader to identify who signed for the parcel"

"They have SUSPENDED THE DRIVER FROM WORK", probably for stealing my parcel, but I cannot claim it from them, I have to claim it from the seller.

I have contacted the seller for the 2nd time, on their web system, I have been answered, they asked for more information. I have repeated everything again, their answer was a template email saying they tracked my parcel and it has been signed for at the delivery address, LIKE THEY DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO READ MY EMAIL AND GIVE A SPECIFIC ANSWER.

They had the nerve to ask me to close the case as they sent me an answer & rate their service!!!

I have answered that I cannot do that as my problem is not solved and they would receive the worst possible feedback.

Here I am now, getting closer to the wedding without bridal or bridesmaid dresses, with a disappointed wife-to-be.

I hope you can understand my despair and be able to help me.

I am looking for a way to make a formal report/complaint on Modlily.com, PayPal and Yodel as none of them deliver what they have promised and their customer representatives don't speak english or give a ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Not received items .

Modlily Pros: That its cheap.

Modlily Cons: That i still dont have my order, Way they handled my complaint, Delivery and service.

Comments