My experience is identical to almost all of the reviews for this company. I waited several weeks for an item to be shipped.

After 3 weeks, I tried to cancel the order, but was told it had already shipped, which was not true. After opening a dispute with PayPal, Modlily finally did ship the item, which took another 3 weeks in transit. When the item arrived, I refused it, and it was returned to Modlily. When I asked for a refund, I was told they would credit 60% of the original payment.

I plan to report their practices to the FTC. This company (and off-shoots of this company) should be shut down immediately.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I placed an order with this "company" on Dec. 4th.

Unfortunately, I did not read the reviews first. I hold Facebook accountable for allowing this type of customer scamming to take place via ads placed on its site. Since I have not received any merchandise and several attempts to contact "customer service" and reset my password have failed, I plan to file a lawsuit against Modlily and Facebook. Perhaps if all customers who have been scammed would join together in a massive class action lawsuit, change would occur.

Taking advantage of others in this was is beyond sickening.

@Anonymous

I would like to be part of a lawsuit both against modlily and Facebook for allowing this scam. Has anyone received a full refund?

I sent back my item at my own expense and still have not received a refund. I escalated to PayPal to resolve.

@Anonymous

Facebook is not promoting Modlily. Modally is paying for advertising and they are just putting their pic.

There are at least 5 other big Chinese companies advertising a ton and they are ALL scams.

Best this is to avoid all Chinese clothing companies. It never turns out well.

Modlily Reviews