I placed an order on February 26 for a swimsuit. Status of my order has been "left facility on March 9th." The order was due by March 16th.

I contacted them on March 20th and they said to wait few more days. Contacted them again on March 26, said they talked to the shipping company and it wasn't lost and to wait a few more days. They will give a 50% refund after 15 days (of when the order was expected which was March 16) and 100% after 30 days. What kind of a company gives these terms.

This company is ridiculous and don't waste your time ordering from them. You can hardly understand their response as well and I haven't seen the quality of the product yet, but my expectations are not high.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

BE CAREFUL OF THESE COMPANIES, THERE ARE SEVERAL DIFFERENT NAMES THAT THEY GO BY, I DEALT WITH LILYGAL. THEY ARE ALSO LOCATED IN CHINA.

FROM NOW ON I LOOK UP WHERE THE COMPANY IS LOCATED BEFORE I ORDER. ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF IT IS TOO GOOD TO BELIEVE, BEWARE!

Modlily Reviews