1.3

Update by user Feb 13, 2017

The use of the word 'fraudsters' above is unfair. I have no evidence that they deliberately set out to mislead.

That said I am extremely angry that my item was never delivered and that they are requiring me to pay postage for something I never received. I want them to give me a full refund of all my costs including postage.

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2017

I ordered a dress from these charlatans months ago. I waited ages.

When I asked where it was (after two months) they said it was nearly with me and to be patient. It never arrived. When I contacted them they said they had sent it and it had now been returned to them. I never received either the item or any missed package slip.

I do not believe the item was ever sent. They refused to give me a full refund and offered only to send a replacement if I paid another full delivery cost on top of everything I had already paid. They refused to refund the original cost of posting. I did not trust them enough to place another order or give more money.

Their English is terrible and they are unable to respond to normal customer enquiries in a coherent way. Avoid at all costs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments