I placed an order for a dress that I saw advertised on facebook on Nov, 8, 2016. The add says item will ship within 2-3 days after payment was received.

After two weeks and no dress I contacted the company and was told that they received so many orders that they were out of stock and more stock was coming. I tracked my order a few days later and supposedly it had been shipped from China. Two weeks later it had arrived in the U.S., but was being held up in customs. Two weeks later it supposedly shipped.

It has now been two months and I have no dress. I have been in contact with customer service numerous times. The latest I was told was I might still receive my order, or I might get a refund, but if I get a refund I might still get my order, which I may keep?

Today I sent a communication to them saying that if I did not receive my order by the 20th, or a full refund I would report them to the better business bureau for fraud! I will never order from this company again, they are scammers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Modlily Pros: Never received order or refund.

Comments

I finally received my dress, two and one half months after ordering, and only after reporting them to the BBB. The dress was too small, I will not bother to try and return because of other customers' comments about how fruitless it was to attempt a return or exchange. Life lesson: Do not do business with Modlilly!

Modlily Reviews