Sacramento, California

The items sent to me (over a month late) are such terrible quality. I can't imagine anyone wearing them in public.

The cloth is a cheap satiny see through type, and the seams are unfinished (as in the string is dangling off of the items in different places). They are all supposed to be maxi dresses but are different lengths even though they are the same size. It doesn't matter what your body type is. These dresses are just horrible.

The return process requires you to try them on and send photos and then they evaluate whether or not you can return it. So strange. What a waste of 100 bucks.

Those of you who did not get your items, trust me, its not going to help you to get them. They are absolutely disgusting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,