New York, New York

1st order I purchased a long white maxi dress and a fitted black dress. The wrong dresses were sent.

2nd order I purchased a 2pc outfit. The shirt was cut in a pattern but was never stitched. The pants were suppose to flare out at the ankle but flared at the knees. The one piece black jumper was suppose to have chains in the front but was plain and didnt fit.

They sent me spandex pants that were stitched to look like jeans in place of the jeans I ordered. Everything was a mess and I advise everybody not to waste your time shopping here because you WILL NOT get what you see advertised. THIS IS HORRIBLE!

WHAT LOOKS GOOD IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS. Somebody beeds to call BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Agree. Same experience

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,