Bridgewater Township, New Jersey

Early April, I ordered a bathing suit for my sister (over a month ago). They told me three times it was shipped and NOTHING!

Bogus company. I had to dispute the charge on my master card.

I am waiting for a reply from MasterCard. I can't get anywhere with Modlily. I've tried to contact them and track the shipment and I just get the run around.

I will never use this company again and I tell my friends about the horrible customer service. I shouldn't have to report to my credit card company.

Be careful about random companies that pop up on Facebook

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Modlily Pros: Clothing ads, Bathing suit on the website.

Modlily Cons: Didnt cancel my order when asked, No phone number, That i could not communicate with them, Didnt care that i never got my product.

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.

The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose.

If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery. Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.

Modlily Reviews