Fairfax, Virginia
3.2

Purchased a Total of 14 items from ModLilly. I had to return 6 of the items. First the sizes are not accurate at all, even if you order up a size. The material on all of the items is really really cheap. I received two packaged items that were sealed and wet when they arrived. Both items had avery strong mildew mell and one of the two actually had a number of mildew stains!!!!

I had to contact ModLilly and find out when they would ship my items. When I checked my order it had been paid for over two weeks however they had not shipped the items until I complained.

Once I was ready to return the items I was informed that I would be responsible for the return shipping which is in China. Also before you can return anything you must get prior approval.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Modlily Pros: Prices.

Modlily Cons: Sizes are completely off, Never again.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,