Peterborough, Peterborough

I ordered a bikini in April which I never received. I send email after email trying to find out where my item was as the tracking system wouldn't work.

I finally got a reply months later (July) that said they had my order back with them, so I said you now have my order and my money. They offered to resend it or did I want a refund. I asked for a refund as it was too late now I had been on holiday and they said they will only refund 60%. I'M STILL WAITING.I am still emailing, trying to get my money back but no reply.

I don't know what else I can do!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

this is too bad...but since the company is Chinese and they don't have the legal oversight we do in this country, you are screwed. If something is priced cheaply but looks very nice, google the company.

you will find almost all of them are in China....and they know they have you by your red white and blue balls.

I happened to see your review and I appreciate the info as I was looking at Modlily, but I never buy online without researching reviews, so thank you. Forget the 60% refund.

That's ridiculous since you did not get the item. Go through your bank to dispute the charge.

Explain that you never received the item.They should be able to help you. Most banks can help you with this.