I accidently ordered the Strapless Sweetheart Neckline Blue Harem Jumpsuit twice. As soon as I realized my mistake I tried cancelling the second order, immediately.

After not hearing back from the site, I sent in about six or seven tickets trying to cancel the order. A few days later I received an email saying both products had shipped. Once again I tried contacting the seller. Eventually, the site answered saying since it already shipped they could not cancel the order.

I responded again saying I tried contacting them and better get a full refund with no additional charges. DO NOT order from Modlily. They just want your money and do not care about the customers at all.

They have awful communication skills and now I have to products being shipped to me as you read this. DO NOT waste your time here.

Modlily Cons: Didnt cancel my order when asked.

• scamming customers
  • Jumpsuit

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

order can be cancelled before it's sent out. after order sent out, we are not allowed to cancel, but you can still reject the package when it attempts to deliver.

Modlily Reviews