Gloucester, Gloucestershire

The item I bought was nothing like the photo, and when you try to return for a refund, there is no return address. They have offered me a partial refund with paypal, but I am refusing since I am out of pocket, I will take them to small claims if I have too.

They are terrible, and obviously Chinese ***. Do not buy from them, as it is a complete scam.

They have answered the claim from paypal saying it is not worth returning as I would have to pay postage and it would be very expensive, they obviously do not want to give their address out to anyone. The item was very poor quality, with the top being huge, and the bottom absolutley tiny, and completely unwearable, so a waste of money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Modlily Cons: I feel scammed.

Comments

where is my bathing suit???

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

What is their customer service number

Modlily Reviews