West Hartford, Connecticut

In June I ordered a swimsuit from Modlily in June. I never received the package, and USPS says that it was in fact delivered and must have been stolen. They told me to file a police report and send the report to the vendor for reimbursement. This has been the email chain with Modlily regarding my refund:

ME: JULY 25th: My name is Kaitlin M***, I ordered a swim suit from Modlily on June 10, 2016 and have yet to receive the order.I have tried to leave messages MULTIPLE times with no response. At this time, I would like the order canceled, and a refund in full. I am very unhappy with the unprofessional service I have received at Modlily and will not use them again, and will suggest to friends that they do the same. Please reply as soon as possible.

Modlily Reply: WEST HARTFORD, CT 06119, Delivered, In/At Mailbox, Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 12:17 pm on June 24, 2016 in WEST HARTFORD, CT 06119.

ME:Jul 26: I never received this package. please provide a tracking number and the carrier used

ModLily REPLY: Please check with local post office first,ok?

ME:Aug 9th: I have spoken to my post office and local police dept. The package was stolen from my building. I have attached a copy of the police report- I would like to be refunded for the cost of the bathing suit. There was also another package stolen from my building, which is why a jacket is also mentioned.

Modlily REPLY: 3*** P** Rd Apt***, West Hartford, Connecticut, United States 06119 is the correct shipping address or not?

ME: yes. the package was delivered, but stolen from my front door.

Modlily REPLY: You need to ask the local post office for the compensation,ok?

ME: No, they said the company I ordered from will reimburse me. Another package was stolen and that clothing company reimbursed me with no argument. My whole experience with Modlily has been atrocious. Your customer service department is almost impossible to get in touch with, answers to questions are not clear, the responses are unprofessional and I am 100% disappointed in my shopping experience. I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau.

I have shown you a police report showing that the goods were not received. I insist on being reimbursed from Modlily and I will not be shopping with you again. I am advising friends and family to do the same.

Modlily Reply: Sorry,we applied to the manager and he agreed the 60% refund,ok?

*This email is still ongoing

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments