Saginaw, Michigan

Do not buy from this company. Sizes are three sizes too small and they include no return information so you're stuck with it!

I'm still trying to find out how to return item. The only thing I can think is to file a payment withdrawal through the bank. It arrived in a simple black bag, with no company name, just a "china" bag. There was no packing slip, no invoice paid, nothing.

I want my money back from this items and this company. I'm not even sure where to go to get it. Bad business!

They shouldn't be allowed to sell in the U.S. Help!@

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,