This company is disgusting..ordered a blazer for work from what I thought was an American company but turns out it is from China because they set payments up through paypal without full disclosure. Finally received the item over 3 weeks later...what a disappointment!

Advertisement states material is polyester but made of some satin/rayon cheap material while the packaging states 100% cotton. Size chart did not translate accurately and was ill fitting. Then when I attempt to return the item, they continue to disappoint by making it difficult and challenging. Only allowing you to pick one reason for return so they can turn around and say it is not a reason that falls under their return policy then ask you to pay for all the shipping back to China.

They also request you take pictures to send back along with your reason for return. It is their product, they shipped to me and it is in their inventory. They can look at it as long as they want once I return it. I did however get a quick response back after I demand a refund...a big fat NO.

They suggest that I re sell the item myself, give it to a friend as a gift, or give me some type of credit towards another purchase in the future.

Needless to say, this company is not reputable; actually "slimy" is a better description. It is criminal that they exist.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: bad quality, deceptive advertisement, ill fit, delayed delivery,poor customer service.

Modlily Pros: Quick response to my request for refund.

Modlily Cons: Items that i received, Product quality, Way they handled my complaint.

Comments