Rochester, New York

IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET THE ITEMS I ORDERED, ONE WAS INCORRECT AND THE OTHER WAS THE WRONG SIZE. I WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN.

IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET A RESPONSE AND IT IS A BACK AND FORTH GAME. I AM SO FRUSTRATED AND HAVE HAD OTHERS THAT HAVE PLACED ORDERS THAT DID NOT GET WHAT THEY ORDERED- JUST FABRIC PRODUCTS ARE CHEAPLY MADE AND TAKES PICTURES OF THE PRODUCT AND WHEN ACTUALLY GETTING THE PACKAGE AFTER WAITING FOREVER FOR IT -IS NOT EVEN WHAT THE PICTURE LOOKED LIKE OR WHAT I ORDER.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN. I REFUSE AND PLAN TO TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO NEVER ORDER

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Well I haven't had a problem with Modlily yet so I will keep ordering my grown & sexy stuff

Modlily Reviews