This is a Chinese based company. We as Americans need to stop wasting money on cheap Chinese products then complaining about them.

Bring back American made products. I didn't realize they were a Chinese company when I purchased a dress for my wife. Now here it is nearly 2 months later and no dress. They publicly state "be patient as items have to go through customs".

The tracking number they supplied shows the item is still in China. http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=LT448980444CN&fc=0 That was November 23rd. The email address given to me to contact with complaints is invalid.

I have filed a complaint through my bank who has investigated the issue and have not heard a reply from Modlily. Please people, do NOT buy Chinese products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Modlily Cons: Cant rate them a zero.

Comments

Item finally received. Wrong size and smelled of chemicals. The dress cost 27.00 which is cheap but they are telling me to return it and they will decide if it was our fault....cost to return: 61.50 to 100 dollars.

Modlily Reviews