I have been trying to get an item exchanged with no success. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau, as well as the Attorney General's office, & inform them of the shady business practices of this company.

I will never buy another item from the company, and will warn my friends before they get bamboozled by this off shore farce of a business! There is no customer service number, so if you buy something that does not fit, you are stuck with it, and then you play " word games on the website trying to get someone to take care of the matter, so unethical !

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Preferred solution: an exchange for the my jumpsuit, I would like an XXL.

Modlily Cons: No customer service to contact, Item not as advertised, Constant submitting of tickets with no solution in sight.

Comments

Bertie

hi

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small.

And there is a size chart for each item under the product information.

So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address.

Modlily Reviews