Chicago, Illinois

Purchased item on April 4th. Nearly a month later I hadn't received a package or tracking number.

Company finally sent item out on April 30th, one day after I filed a dispute with Paypal. Had I not opened the dispute and Paypal placed a hold on the funds, they probably would have never shipped the item. I told them in the dispute to just refund money and not ship item, they didn't listen and shipped the item anyhow. Now I will have to wait for it to arrive and refuse it to get my funds back.

I ordered the item well in advance for my event and them not shipping in a timely manner, has caused me to not receive it in time.

How I wish I had done my research before purchasing from this company. Will never do it again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.

Can you please tell us your order number?

Modlily Reviews