Haywards Heath, West Sussex

I ordered a coat and swim dress. The swim dress was a two piece, it was advertised a a one piece swim dress and also too big, measured as per site.

The coat was way too small and the wrong colour, again measured as per site. They are refusing to refund me as it was me who took delivery of the items! They offered me £15% refund! I will keep on fighting.

I have been emailing them for over two weeks now, there english is extremely poor and they are blaming me for accepting the delivery, how else would I see what was in the parcel.

Paypal are not very helpful and need to stop using the company. I will keep fighting

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Coat.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,